Pages

markwstevens.com

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Let's start this off with a plug!

Towering Inferno, for auction 4/21 - 4/27


Hey there folks. I've gotta start this new blog somewhere so it might as well be with some shameless self promotion! Isn't that why were all here? We're all looking for some kind of attention otherwise why publish who we are?

So, let's start with a painting auction! The oil painting above is available for auction on eBay from 4/21 - 4/27. I'm offering free shipping and there is no reserve! If you like it, bid now or you'll have to wait for it to come around again. I can't tell you when that will be because I don't know. I have 40+ oil paintings in line for auction. As I get this blog going I'll be providing places for y'all to see all my artwork. I've sold over 300 watercolors and I'm fixing to sell the same number of oil paintings. More if I can do it!

Stayed tuned... this is only the beginning!

- Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment